Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11632492
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Publishing, MS Office Suite, Event Planning
Duration: 4+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer-centric professional to support the Author Relations Management team in our mission to provide world-class support to authors.
- Preparing author-facing materials and correspondence, award research and submissions, event planning, coordinating departmental ordering, general administration, and other tasks needed to support the business and our authors.
- The role will also involve maintaining trackers, preparing reports, and maintaining system data.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of varying tasks and projects quickly, prioritize work effectively, take fast action on escalations while maintaining composure, and work autonomously.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is essential.
- Experience in project management or administrative support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and general comfort with learning new programs and software are essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Client-service orientation with attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and collaborative
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3+ years experience
- Customer Service experience
- Love of reading and books
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.