Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11559390
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Carrier Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Retail or Project Management, SQL, Salesforce & Qualtrics
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Client is seeking a Carrier Manager to join the Access Points team.
- The team identifies, creates, develops and integrates innovative solutions and programs in our North American transportation network.
- Clients transportation encompasses all of the operations that deliver worldwide shipments to and from our fulfillment centers and third-party locations.
As a Carrier Manager you will:
- Triage incoming escalations from carriers and hosts
Disseminate carrier access information
- Onboarding new Access Points, including go-live notifications
- Problem solve package delivery issues
- Publish daily/weekly metrics and maintain ongoing performance information
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of two years of last mile delivery management experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with several competing demands
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using Salesforce and Qualtrics
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at @ 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.