Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11532534
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Manager, Brand, Safety, compliance and audit, lean six sigma, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, negotiations, pricing, lean supply chain management, international logistics, product /compliance, product development, branding, labeling, importing, sourcing, Product Development testing
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Private brand product safety and compliance. Set policies – standards to be hit for brands. Create the process for this, automatic test requests for labs and vendors.
- Partner with business team responsible for executing this. Review docs, confirms that they pass, etc.
Also on the back end, do auditing work to make sure that products in the marketplace are in compliance and audit files
- Team has a number of people out indefinitely, PM out on mat leave. Another PM out indefinitely.
- Temp resources will help to cover additional work. Ability to operationalize things. Need typical program manager, great if they have SME knowledge in compliance world, but this isn’ t critical.
- Role that involves working with a lot of other teams, direct business center interaction for private brands business (huge priority right now). Org is broad and global, role will have exposure to a lot of others.
- Communication skills (written), Interpersonal skills – interfacing with business team, sourcing team (English as a second language, different time zone), and lab/consulting partners.
Traditional Program/Project Management skills – start without subject matter expertise.
- Program and project management for operational execution of the Private Brands Product Safety and Compliance team' s work to support the PB business.
- Bachelor’ s degree; Confident and skilled use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook Excel, Word)
- Proven working experience in project/program management
- Working knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement methodologies
- Client Servicing/Account management within Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance and/or Product Development testing environments
- Experience in negotiations, pricing, lean supply chain management, international logistics, product /compliance, product development, branding, labeling, importing, sourcing.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at : 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.