Primary Skills: JIRA, Atlassian, Confluence, Agile, Scrum, Configuration, User Stories
Duration: 4+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
The role is essentially a JIRA Administrator:
The person will need to know how to link EPIC to User Stories to Tasks using Agile Methodology.
- Proficiency in JIRA at current level (in depth understanding).
- Configuration in JIRA to align with Agile Methodologies.
- Configuring/creating reports and queries through JIRA.
- The person needs to be the Super User.
- Create dashboards on in JIRA.
- Pull extracts into view.
- Create views.
- ensure these are all linked correctly.
- know how to link/integrate & pull extracts for dashboard in JIRA.
This is a 5 year initiative that fits into the KPHP BIO and fits under NFS (National Facilities Services).
- Well versed in Agile Methodology.
- Support Andy the PM from time to time.
- Essentially a Project Co-coordinator with heavy JIRA admin.
The project is Cyber Security- placing Security Devices throughout the regions targeting the following:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Device Security.
- Governance and Standards.
- Vendor Security.
- Access Management.
- Incident Management.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.