Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12342905
Primary Skills: Project Management, PMP, Agile
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at 408-512-236.
- Partner on strategic direction on programs with internal senior leadership on large scale efforts.
- Integral part of strategic planning efforts for both internal and business driven program. Input is critical in setting roadmap to meet the need of customers.
- Works on high complexity programs defined at the BFS senior leadership level.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Large Software Development Effort/Large Programs management experience required.
- 7+ years professional related experience required.
- Agile lifecycle management experience preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.