Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12260725
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Radha at 408-907-3215.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Contract Management , Deal Management, SDFC
Duration: : 06 + months (will likely be a year long contract/ possibility for conversion FTE)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Travel (including international) may be required
Looking for :
- This role will be specialized and support a specific internal Cloud/SAAS business unit internally. this role will partner with field sales to facilitate deal closure and ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through standard flow process on an ongoing basis.
- Anticipate and align to support account teams business needs in successful execution of deals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Own and manage the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help Sales respond to customer feedback, including managing 'redline' changes leading up to customer acceptance
- Validate customer purchase orders for approved Enterprise License Agreement quote documentation, prepare order entry documents & associated approval documentation packages to expedite order management processes
- Partner closely with IB, Legal, Deal Assurance/Revenue, Order management, Business Operations and Field Finance teams on standard flow process and all related tasks.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Radha at 408-907-3215
- Previous Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Operations experience essential. cloud/SAAS industry experience preferable
- Primary degree in commerce, business studies, finance or equivalent.
- Experience with software revenue recognition principles (SOP 97-2) is an advantage
- Intermediate / Advanced MS Excel skills required (macros and pivot tables preferred)
- Salesforce and Tableau experience highly advantageous
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.