Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12467430
Primary Skills: Managing medical equipment, CMMS
Duration: 2 Months (Contract- possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Motor Vehicle check and Health Screen required.
Experience Level: 2+ years of experience required.
Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Managing medical equipment deployments.
- Overview and maintaining implementation plan tool for medical equipment deployment.
- Query and datamining in existing CMMS systems.
- Working with physicians and clinicals at medical centers in NCAL.
- Clear and concise verbal & written communication skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- High Level Medical Device Functional Knowledge.
- In depth medical field knowledge.
- Understanding of medical device functions and clinical workflows.
- Logistical management for medical equipment deployment in NCAL region.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha at 408-907-6413
- Time Management / Prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Self-Starter & Positive Attitude.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.