Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12310388
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager, MS project
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Project (Information Systems) Manager: Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Projects involve software implementation and upgrades
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff, internal business customers/partners and external Software tool vendors by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed MS project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Track, coordinate and follow thru on daily/ weekly tasks as per Project plan/ WBS and communicate tasks completed, overdue and escalation to respective owners
- Run daily stand up meetings and daily close meetings and publish meeting notes, and actions to follow thru.
- Use of Project management and productivity tools such as MS Projects, Microsoft Excel, JIRA are mandatory.
- Ability to create task burn down charts and backlog reporting is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization is key skill set required.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management particularly in Demand and Supply Planning, Supplier collaboration, Manufacturing planning and execution is an advantage
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity. Survey Tip: Match here if success requires technical skills.