Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12202549
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shikhar @408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Agile, project scheduling, MS project
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
- Manages complex individual project and project deliverables within a program.
- Supports the development of efficient, cost-effective solutions.
- Contributes to the accuracy of components in the business case.
- With support, negotiates agreement on project schedule.
- Understands and applies appropriate methods or recognized equivalents in completing assignments.
- Supports the primary interface between the vendor and the senior project manager for a given project(s) in the management of the successful delivery of a solution.
- Applies approved project management methods and business methods to project.
- Contributes to the business plan.
- Develops the project plan.
- Accountable for the success criteria, development, publication and updating of project deliverables.
- Manages the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within the project deliverables.
- Delivers a project based on its function, e.G., development, infrastructure etc.
- Uses appropriate lifecycle to develop solutions.
- With guidance oversees transition to operational production status.
- May conduct post-implementation review.
- Recognizes and communicates project and team successes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Understands all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge in the delivery of at least one (1) phase of the project delivery life cycle.
- Uses Agile project management approach.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shikhar @408-907-6412
- Able to assess and plan training & development project work related to implementation of HR technology
- Able to work well with a core team of learning, change management, and communications professionals
- Able to establish rapport and communicate with executives, project managers, business leads, team members, and customers of training programs
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and revised project schedules
- Able to take initiative to establish deadlines and ensure deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, aligned to quality standards.
- Able to learn new systems and processes in a complex multi-functional program environment
- Able to work effectively with a geographically distributed team
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.