Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12195668
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but, in this role, you will work on critical, innovative projects with some of the top talent in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Anklesh at
408-907-7706. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Ecommerce, SaaS, MS Project, PMP/PMI, Agile, Data Analytics.
Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible extension.
Contract Type: W2/C2C.
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the management to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- B.S. Or B.A. Degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science or related field.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706
- Data Analytics
- 3+ years of hands-on Agile experience.
- eCommerce or Retail experience.
- Experience leading Software, eCommerce, or SaaS/Cloud based projects.
- Five years of experience in a technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
- Experience managing multiple dependencies in project and program delivery.
- Ability to guide multiple scrum teams concurrently.
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- PMI certification.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.