Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our industry-leading clients. This great opportunity is with a well-established company that believes in contributing to society through the development of superior, original technology and products. To be considered, please apply directly or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project management, reporting, GSUITE- Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 6+ Months
- Work with Program Managers, Product Managers, Business Systems Analysts, Software Engineers and business domain experts to design and implement data-driven solutions.
- Develop unconventional insights from data and deliver analytical engagements.
- Determine technology challenges and gaps and seek out new ways to solve problems horizontally across Works.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven program or project management experience with 10 years experience managing complex projects interfacing with multiple cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to deliver.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience modeling, analyzing, and reporting metrics for all aspects of project and program management
- Knowledge of GSUITE- Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides etc.
- Strong partner management and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple relationships and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills and experience in applying project management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicate clearly and effectively with multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses, leadership, and teams.
- Willingness to take on the scrunge work during critical launch periods
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence people and get results without having direct authority.
- Capability to think strategically, balancing a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
- Outgoing, highly organized, adaptable, and tenacious; able to deal with ambiguity and change.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.