Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11903812
Akraya is looking for a AML Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Nitish at 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager, AML
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract: Type: W2 only
- Develop project plans tracking technology, feature, functionality and process change implementations, investigations, typologies, KPI metrics.
- Effectively align with partners across an organization building to global scale.
- Develop and maintain a weekly project dashboard and ongoing issues.
- Support analysis, monitoring, and reporting.
- Assist with other organizational tasks, such as supporting the creation of metrics, reporting, and audits.
- Minimum 2-5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AML space as Project Manager
- PMP/PMI Certification preferred
- Demonstrated success as a project manager leading complex implementations in a matrixed organization
- Understanding of regulatory compliance applicable to AML compliance, investigation of financial crimes, illicit finance, or FIU or AML investigations would be a plus
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Visio and Project
- Proficiency utilizing Jira would be beneficial
- Strong oral skills leading meetings
- Strong technical and analytical reasoning skills
- Strong organizational knowledge and proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and superior judgment
- Effective communication skills to productively present information and respond to questions from internal partners including product, risk engineering technology teams, legal and senior AML compliance management.
- Familiarity with AML case management system such as SAS would be beneficial
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.