Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11845758
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager & Corporate Assistant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Coordinate, Administration Assistant, Calender, Meeting, Report, Logistics, Administration, Excel, Spreadsheet PowerPoint, Outlook, Communication, etc.
Duration: 12 Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proactively manage communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up); screen telephone or email inquiries, communicate messages, redirect calls and respond to urgent inquiries from global sites and internal/external stakeholders over multiple time zones.
- Establish, maintain and manage key stakeholder meetings, HRLT and direct report (121), including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
- Responsible for PO Management and budget control based on master spreadsheet Office space planning and allocation for TA function.
- Responsible for TA all hands meeting logistics and working in partnership with relevant team members on events for TA and for the Business.
- Pull relevant management reports and decks where required.
- Responsible for PMO for high-performing teams and development programs for function which will include TA Academy in 2019.
- Provide exceptional attention to detail in all efforts and outputs. Anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention.
- Schedule and co-ordinate complex meetings. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation (i.E. TA Leadership Team Monthly, All Hands TA, Reporting and Dashboard monthly meetings and others as identified.
- Provide overall data management. Solicit needed data from multiple sources, organize and compile in formats to facilitate analysis and presentation.
- Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, records, etc., as necessary, including paper, electronic and other platforms.
- Track and drive completion of key deliverables, proactively following up on outstanding items
Provide innovative, creative and time-tested methods and procedures for fostering continuing improvement to practices or processes.
- Uphold the strictest confidentiality on information gleamed as part of responsibilities. Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality.
- Collaborate and drive results in a complex global organization during times of change, evolution, and transformation. Demonstrate an adaptive and flexible work style shown to be effective working across varied types of clients, senior level leaders and front-line team members that are geographically dispersed
Communicate and coordinate early and clearly with other Project Managers and Administrative staff supporting the Client Science’ s Leadership Team, staff and external contacts, to effectively plan schedules.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Maintain files and manage invoice approval and submission to assist with monthly budget forecast to Client Science’ s standard.
- Additional Project work up to 40% of the time including but not limited to social talent, working with keynote speaker presentations or consulting partners, ad-hoc projects where determined
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years’ administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment. C-level executive administration experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and willingness and ability to learn company-specific software or system tools.
- Fluency and comfort in making presentations, and in executing within Excel, i.E., can manipulate pivot tables, create formulas, etc.
- Comfort and ability to thrive in environments that may present multiple and simultaneous demands for attention; ability to prioritize effectively in these situations.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
- Experience in supporting global organizations
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.