Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11781291
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a valuable member of an amazingly talented team that is driven by the fact that their projects are changing lives and improving the human condition. This company was recently named a “Company to Watch” by the Life Science Industry Awards. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, CMC, GMP, Regulatory Affair, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities :
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-512-2355
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or 4 + years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA. Relevant experience consists of work in cross functional bio pharmaceutical /pharmaceutical CMC development, GMP and regulatory affairs
- Excellent organizational skills, capable of setting priorities and delivering on commitments while, managing high workload.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal including oral presentation skills
- Experience in biologics pharmaceutical project management is required.
- In-depth knowledge and skill with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint and other reporting/tracking tools.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.