Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11699364
Akraya is looking for a “PROJECT MANAGER” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita Mishra at 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Leadership, Risk Management, Scheduling, Cost Control, Critical Thinking, Task Management, Case Writing, Technical Background, Project Management.
Duration: 9+ Months (Temp. To Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
NAS Delivery Coordinator / Migration Scheduler
Location – Las Colinas/Irving area of Dallas, TX, minimum 3 days per week at Customer site
Working hours: NAM (requirement to coordinate other regions of the world as this is a global project)
- 5-10 Years experience in Project Management or Delivery Scheduling activities
- 5 Years experience leading high functioning Teams with project and service delivery responsibilities
- Lead Team of Jr. Project Managers/Coordinators responsible for engaging Client SA, DBA, Application and Production Support Teams
- Schedule all Migration Implementation activities based on Change Requests and related planning
- Primary interface to Migration Technical Team with regard to Readiness to Migrate and Issues management
- Primary interface to Migration Change Management Team with regard to scheduling Change Requests and validation of Change activities
- Experience working in a high volume service delivery environment
- Able to motivate the Team, encourage an operational Team working environment and support a remotely staffed function
- Moderate Technical background with a working understanding of storage, host/server, infrastructure technology platforms
- Excel: Intermediate to advanced level
- PowerPoint: Intermediate
- Service Now/Other Change Management product: Required
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita Mishra at 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.