Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for Quality Systems for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SolidWorks, CAD Package, Mechanism Design, Mechanical Design
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Competency Requirements (Skills, Experience, Education, & Training):
- Facilitate and ensure that complex, high-value Business Unit projects are properly scoped, resourced, and communicated to minimize risk, deliver on-time and on-budget
- Creating and maintaining project schedules
- Develop and monitor project budgets
- Contribute to project prioritization decisions by providing data and analysis from current and past projects to ensure optimal utilization of resources
- • Provide feedback to team members regarding performance and requirements
- • Build strong informal and formal communication channels to deliver information that is accurate and up-to-date to all stakeholders
- Organize and guide large numbers of distributed, cross-functional resources successfully
- Function as the primary point-of-contact for key leaders and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance to internal business and quality system requirements and to external regulatory standards
- Drive resolution of constraints, conflicts and other challenges that could impact timely and successful execution of projects
- Develop/promote company training communications, articles and other literature to promote employee training programs and awareness.
- Gain cross-functional alignment on strategies, goals, resources and timelines. Cross-functional teams include Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, Compliance, Service, Customer Service, and other Business Units.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills; excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful with the ability to deal with conflict and drive to solution.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution.
- Experience in quality systems, quality engineering, or compliance in the medical device or other regulated industry.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; must work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- Energetic and balanced person with a drive for results, who feels accountable, has a great attitude, and is a team-player; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Certification in project management (PMP) desired.
- Four year college degree, education and/or training certification or equivalent experience.