Primary Skills: Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Project Coordination, Jira, Logistics
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Tester Management.
- Shipping Logistics (creating shipping sheets for logistics teams to ship test devices to testers).
- Feedback Management (all tester feedback triages & submitted to JIRA within 24 hours).
- Survey Building.
- Tester Homework Building.
- Scheduling Stakeholder Meetings.
- Taking Meeting Minutes.
- Creating Action Items & Follow Up Steps.
- Strong Customer Support Skills.
- Technical Troubleshooting Experience.
- 1+ year of experience in technical troubleshooting.
- Experience interacting with customers verbally and digitally.
- Experience creating public facing communications.
- Experience working with various stakeholder teams (product, engineering, marketing and design).
- Prior experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends.
- Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Project Management tools (Monday, JIRA, Microsoft Project).
- Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done.
- Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the Centercode platform, JIRA, and G Suite.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.