Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12285677
Akraya is looking for a Project Coordinator II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: BI Reporting tools, SQL, Project Coordinator
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Develop the function and support demand planning, workforce optimization, and measuring KPIs.
- This role requires an individual with a passion for efficiency, a drive to apply advanced analytics (reporting, optimization, simulation, forecasting) to talent acquisition operations, and the ability to thoroughly understand the needs of the customer.
- The successful candidate is one who thrives on understanding recruiting processes, its data sources, and answering challenging business questions to improve the effectiveness of recruiting operations.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and BI Reporting tools (Tableau) with working knowledge of SQL.
- 2+ years of experience supporting small to medium sized projects involving complex data sets and high variability.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
- Master's degree in BI, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or related field required.
- Demonstrated expertise as a business analyst, data analyst or similar job function
Direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SSAS Cubes, etc.).
- Working knowledge with Redshift, Quicksight, and/or Python.
- 2+ years of experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation.
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.