Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12385525
Akraya is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Partha at 408-512-3153.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Documentation, project plans, making reports, MS office
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups.
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available.
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes.
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested.
- Thorough project documentation.
- Expert in MS skills.
- Creating and reviewing of report.