Salt Lake City,
Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12337745
Akraya is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Hanzala Bewnak at 408-512-2457.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Project Coordination, HR Management.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Client is searching for a highly motivated project coordinator to assist in the design, execution and delivery of regional and global improvement projects. In this role, you would help to improve experiences, drive efficiency and reduce risks within core HR processes. This role will require a self-starter who can organize complex work, establish relationships and deliver results.
- Drive the planning and coordination of critical department projects from initiation to closure.
- Ensure projects milestones are clearly planned, communicated and achieved.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and recommend solutions for sensitive situations while operating with discretion and integrity.
- Ability to deliver high levels of performance and service excellence while handling high volume workload.
- Solid attention to detail and high quality work standards ensuring a seamless client experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and systems aptitude with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Workday and Salesforce.
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- 1+ years Project Management Experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Bachelors degree required.
- HR Experience or Certifications a Plus.