Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12315168
Akraya is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Partha at 408-512-3153.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project management, project plans, risk management, documentation, oracle, Jira, MS project,SAP
Duration: 11 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- • Work with Project Managers defining and tracking Project Plans, Risk Management Plans, work breakdown structure, and task definitions
- • Monitor and report status for project tasks, documentation, and deliverables
- • Escalate possible interference/variances to schedule and/or specifications: suggest methods to alleviate bottlenecks
- • Support team meetings including taking minutes and tracking action items.
- • Help identify and implement departmental, process related improvements
- • Closely track Verification and Validation protocols and reports for Regulatory submissions
- • Work all across New Product Development on milestone activities including ECO submissions, reviews, and closure
- • Support design reviews and phase gate reviews – Maintaining checklists, collecting presentations, tracking closure items, etc.
- Expediting and facilitating deliverables for project releases
- Setup DHF BOM structures; work with project team to ensure document owners update documentation and save to DHFs
- Strong collaboration and direct participation with Regulatory during final preparations for submissions - Issues tracking, last minute changes, liaison with Document Control, chasing approvers.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of previous related medical device experience desired.
- Additional specialized training in a discipline such as computers, document control, and/or planning and scheduling.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Ability to switch between many different subjects quickly.
- Passion for working in a high energy environment, executing projects and creating robust, reliable products.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Resilient and persistent focus on getting things done.
- Should be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Visio helpful.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Jira, or other project planning and tracking tools.
- Proficiency in Oracle/Agile and SAP a plus.