Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12075481
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a "Project Coordinator" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Supplier Audits, SCAR, Project Coordination, Project Management Engineering, Agile, SAP
Duration: 12+ Months
Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
- BA/BS in Project Management, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; ability to remain flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Demonstrated Project Management skills including driving issues to closure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Ability to apply critical thinking and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Very organized with superior attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with SAP, Agile, and Ariba is preferred
- Experience in a medical device company is a plus
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.