Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11970830
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “ Project Coordinator" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Planning, Scheduling, setting Device History Files (DHF), Visio, Agile or Oracle, ECO submissions, defining and tracking Project Plans and Documentations.
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Work with Project Managers defining and tracking Project Plans, Risk Management Plans, and task definitions
- Monitor and report status for project tasks, documentation, and deliverables
- Escalate possible interference/variances to schedule and/or specifications: suggest methods to alleviate bottlenecks
- Support team meetings including taking minutes and tracking action items.
- Help identify and implement departmental, process related improvements
- Closely track Verification and Validation protocols and reports for Regulatory submissions
- Work all across New Product Development on milestone activities including ECO submissions, reviews, and closure
- Support design reviews and phase gate reviews – Maintaining checklists, collecting presentations, tracking closure items, etc.
- Expediting deliverables for project releases
- Setup DHF BOM structures; work with project team to make sure document owners update DHFs
- Strong collaboration and direct participation with Regulatory during final preparations for submissions - Issues tracking, last minute changes, liaison with Document Control, chasing approvers
- Bachelor’ s Degree required. Master’ s degree preferred
- 2+ years of previous related experience desired
- Additional specialized training in a discipline such as computers, document control, and/or planning and scheduling
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to switch between many different subjects quickly
- Passion for working in a high energy environment, executing projects and creating robust, reliable products
- Should be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Visio helpful.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Jira, or other project planning and tracking tools
- Proficiency in Oracle/Agile and SAP a plus
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.