Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12303293
Akraya is looking for a Project Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: R&D, New Product Development
Duration: 12+ Months with possibility of extension and FTE conversion
Contract Type: W2 Only
- As an experienced innovation consultant, you will be responsible for the design, planning, and execution of custom workshops and trainings that are part of "My Innovation”. More specifically, you will help innovators across Client accelerate their projects by applying some of the latest innovation methodologies such as design thinking, lean start-up, and service design.
Desired Skills :
- Lean start-up & design-thinking practitioner and have experience bringing innovative concepts to market.
- You have 5+ years' experience as a project / program manager.
- You have a MSc degree or equivalent.
- You have prior Cisco experience or knowledge in similar industries / technologies.
- You are able to travel at least twice per quarter globally.
- Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to achieve/stretch goals in an innovative and dynamic environment with shifting priorities and objectives.
- Experience working in a start-up environment or for an innovation team.
- Strong organizing and stakeholder management skills. Ability to influence at all levels, to close gaps in conflicting priorities and to align a core and broader virtual team to achieve a common goal.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.