Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12532068
Primary Skills: Project Management, Jira
Duration: 05-06 + Months (Possiblility of an extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Develop project strategy plans based on logical framework approaches.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives and communications.
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects.
- Identify the goals and requirements of each project.
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project.
- Track, forecast, and report on project progress including metrics and challenges.
- Collect the necessary information required to start projects.
- Maintain current knowledge on the legislation applicable to each project.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Radha @ 408-907-3215
- Prior experience (2 to 3 years) as a project analyst in a related field required.
- Strong understanding of project management and data analysis.
- Need to have familiarity with tolls like Jira and Confluence.
- Proficient in computer technology, Microsoft Office applications, and agile methodology is required.
- Exceptional research and reporting skills. Meet project deadlines.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.