Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12386799
Akraya is looking for a Project (R&D) Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrolment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, R&D, New Product Development
Duration: Long Term
Tax Term: W2 Only
Four year degree (Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent) in engineering preferred; business, finance or related field will be considered in conjunction with experience
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende at 408-512-2355
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience involved in the development and commercialization of technical products, ideally hardware (mechanical/electrical)
- Strong project management, planning, decision making, negotiating and change management skills
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development lifecycle including idea generation, concept development and testing, design, implementation, process validation and manufacturing transfer
- Experience in analyzing tradeoffs between product features, customer needs/requirements, manufacturability and cost
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Experience with schedule, budget, and cost and risk management tracking tools
- Seeks, recognizes, and executes creative and simple solutions to resolve complex project challenges; routinely steadies the team when stressed; leads by example