Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12267004
Akraya is looking for a Project (Information Systems) Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz @ 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Marketing/Communications, Regulatory
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- BS/BA degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience with marketing/communications project management including digital (front end) or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools such as Workfront, Smart Sheets, Asana, etc.
- Experience working in B2B matrixed organizations, including working across multiple regions and time zones.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong, professional relationships across all levels.
- Medical device or regulated industry experience a plus.