Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12267004
Primary Skills: Project Management, Marketing/Communications, Regulatory
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz @ 408-816-2442
- BS/BA degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience with marketing/communications project management including digital (front end) or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools such as Workfront, Smart Sheets, Asana, etc.
- Experience working in B2B matrixed organizations, including working across multiple regions and time zones.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong, professional relationships across all levels.
- Medical device or regulated industry experience a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.