Primary Skills: Information Systems, Project Management, Project Planning, Documentation, Training, IT, Network, Server, Software Implementation Projects experience a Plus.
Project (Information Systems) Mgr:
Contract Type: W2 Only (No C2C)
Duration: 4 to 6 Months
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.