Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12222159
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager (Information Systems) for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative and life-changing projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company continues to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-816-2401. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Information Systems, Project Management, Project Planning, Documentation, Training, IT, Network, Server, Software Implementation Projects experience a Plus.
Contract Type: W2 Only (No C2C)
Duration: 4 to 6 Months
Project (Information Systems) Mgr:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.