Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12506065
Primary Skills: Information Systems, Project management, Program management, Salesforce
Duration: 5 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- HM is looking for a candidate who will work on Cloud base business applications i.e. Salesforce and who can do business transaction to company.
- 5-6+ years of experience in working on business application and project management.
- Other cloud business application experience like SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, etc, is nice to have not required.
- Medical Device experience will be advantage.
- s/he will manage 2-3 projects at a same time.
To follow up with any questions, please contact harleen at 408-816-2474
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve software implementation and upgrades.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- IT Business Applications experience preferred.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- Employees who manage internal administration-focused projects.
- Employees who manage product development projects.
- Employees who manage product implementation for customers/clients.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.