Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12305471
Akraya is looking for a Programmer Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Regression, Azure and AWS
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Machine Intelligence Developer is be responsible for developing solutions using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions that deliver insights to enterprise customers.
- The resource would be expected not only to develop predictive analytics based solutions but also articulate this as actionable insights.
- The position reports to The Artificial Engineering – Lead Manager and will work with extended team members from Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Corporate IT and business partners across gaming, hospitality, marketing and corporate functions.
- Should work as individual contributor for deliverables with minimal supervision to deliver solutions but also be able to collaborate with other data scientists and analysts to design, implement and execute AI projects.
- In collaboration with extended team, define, design and develop tools based on AI technologies.
- Perform advanced predictive modeling to unearth key metrics and define success.
- Inclined to learn new technologies that align with organizational goals
- Ability to train and mentor junior resources in advanced analytics and across teams.
- Masters with 4 years/ PHD with 2 years/ Bachelors with 6+ years in Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and/or AI.
- Excellent understanding of understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Regression and others
- Extensive predictive analytics experience using supervised and unsupervised learning techniques with Python/R
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, and regression.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and others
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Exposure in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Deep learning platforms such as TensorFlow.
- DevOps knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with data and machine learning services using Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and / or Google Cloud.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.