Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12152548
Akraya is looking for a Programmer Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sanket at 408-907-2249. We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SSRS, SSIS & SSAS, Microsoft Azure SQL and Data Extracts
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Data Engineer is responsible for maintaining the ingestion of data from internal/external data providers to the Data Warehouse.
- This resource will support the data warehouse and the business intelligence infrastructure, utilizing proficiency in SQL Server Data Tools including SSRS, SSIS & SSAS.
- Additionally, this resource will take part in the migration of on-premise Teradata data warehouse to Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse where skills such as ADF (Azure Data Factory) will be needed.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative Modern Data Warehouse and data pipelines on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Design, build and maintain various integration packages between internal and external systems, including ETL processes Provide data extracts, ad hoc financial and management reports, and other data and analytical requests.
- Provide technical support for the data transfer process in coordination with internal and external IT resources.
- Ensure consistent data integrity, including writing necessary programs to transform, verify, and correct data.
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely, comprehensive documentation.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.