Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: SSRS, SSIS & SSAS, Microsoft Azure SQL and Data Extracts
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Data Engineer is responsible for maintaining the ingestion of data from internal/external data providers to the Data Warehouse.
- This resource will support the data warehouse and the business intelligence infrastructure, utilizing proficiency in SQL Server Data Tools including SSRS, SSIS & SSAS.
- Additionally, this resource will take part in the migration of on-premise Teradata data warehouse to Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse where skills such as ADF (Azure Data Factory) will be needed.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249.
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative Modern Data Warehouse and data pipelines on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Design, build and maintain various integration packages between internal and external systems, including ETL processes Provide data extracts, ad hoc financial and management reports, and other data and analytical requests.
- Provide technical support for the data transfer process in coordination with internal and external IT resources.
- Ensure consistent data integrity, including writing necessary programs to transform, verify, and correct data.
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely, comprehensive documentation.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.