Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11902219
Akraya is looking for a Programmer Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MDM, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, SOAP, REST and Azure cloud
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
As a MDM Developer, you will be responsible for working with analyzing master data and implement Match/Merge/Trust rules for a full life cycle of an MDM project including:
- Data Cleansing & Standardization Process
- Data Integration
- Data Enrichment
- Matching & Merging
- Hierarchy Management
- Workflow for data exception and DG
- Data Stewardship
- Custom UI for Analyst/users Required
- Full understanding of various MDM domains like Customer, Product and Organization and their data models
- Experience with data profiling to understand rules for match/merge, data quality and hierarchy management
- Experience in establishing Guidelines, frameworks and best practices for Data Governance
Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST, integration middleware such as Mulesoft
Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Knowledge of cloud and on-premise integration architecture patterns
- End-to-End understanding of Data Integration
- Background working in an agile delivery framework
- Hands-on experience with Profisee MDM Tool Preferred
- Experience with Azure cloud environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, persuasive and presentation skills
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.