Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11858653
Akraya is looking for Market Research for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX Research
Contract Type: W2 Only
Duration: 06 Months
- Manage and execute research studies for client stakeholders (UXRs, PMs, Designers)
- Consult on best practices and methodologiesfor conducting international research
- Developing and designing quantitative surveys
- Analyzing qualitative & quantitative data
- Responding to research inquiries from stakeholders Communicating findings from each study to the research lead and other stakeholders
- Creating reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks etc.) Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing existing research reports .
- B.A./B.S. (completed)or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, UX or Market Research or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
- Knowledge of/ experience in quantitative and qualitative methods required
- 1-3 years experience managing and executing UX research and/or market research
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in general research and user research methods
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred
- 3-5 years experience managing and executing UX research and/or market research
- 2-3 years experienc with survey design and analysis
- Experience with advance statistical concepts and research methods (Conjoint, Segmentation)
- Experience with research tools and platforms (Qualtrics, Userzoom)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.