Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11699331
This Women Back to Work Returnship is designed for women with a 12 month or longer gap in their work history. If this does not apply to you, please take a look at our other available positions to find a better fit.
WBW is looking for a Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply to wbw@akraya.Com or call Deepika Chhibber @ 408-907-6423 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Inside this Client' s business group:
The IoT business group is a global leader in IoT. Their IoT software and hardware portfolio includes IoT gateways, industrial switching, routing & wireless solutions, edge and data management platforms, and more. With these, they are positioned to accelerate IoT growth on a global scale – for themselves, their partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities and deliverables
As part of this dynamic, fast-paced and growing team, you will:
Who you' ll work with
- Assist with business planning activities to speed up Engineering operations and Strategic Planning
- Partner to prep for key meetings such as program reviews, project commits, quarterly business reviews
- Assist with scheduling and calendaring operations activities
- Help ensure successful, consistent execution of program(s) / technical asset activities
- Find opportunities for cross-program engagement and facilitate partnership
- Understand engineering quality data, release cadence to help improve quality
- Learn new technologies to assist Engineering operations leadership
The Program Manager position supports Engineering Operations Director and Strategic Planning Lead in Internet of Things (IoT) Business Group. IoTBG Business Operations Organization plays a critical role in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational excellence and improvements across the group. This team is expected and able to change the status quo and be part of a team that is passionate about creating a highly performing organization.
Who You Are?
- Interested to re-enter the workforce
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or equivalent
- 1-2 years of prior experience
- Appetite to learn business process and methodology
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Self-motivated, articulate, possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, and have the ability to anticipate business needs
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.