Job Number: 11802713
Akraya is looking for an Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Omkar Kamble at 408-907-2689. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Manager, C++, Routing, Software QA, Software Integration
Duration: 6 +Months
Contract Type: W2
- Software Program manager with an engineering background 3-5 years Software PM with an engineering background NO hardware or manufacturing this is purely on the software side
- Worked on a very complex program that requires a routing background
- Needs experience with large complex projects with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Able to influence and communicate with cross functional teams manager milestones/deliverables
- Managed new hardware platform where software code is being implemented (C++)
- Managed an initiative in engineering (a software project of 30-50 people)
- This person needs to be very versatile they may be asked to work on several projects with different initiatives (e.G marketing strategies, help product team)
- Need someone with a software engineering or software QA background that has transitioned into the role as program manager of a software engineering team.
- Need to have experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing, and operations while also managing teams of about 20-30 people.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Omkar Kamble at 408-907-2689
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.