Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12491206
Primary Skills: Business, Customer Success
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Akash at 408-907-2689.
- Coordinate the successful migration to production (technical and business processes) and the development of an on-going support plan.
- Lead a cross-functional and global project team that consist of Product management, SMEs and Delivery teams.
- Initiate and Manage multiple projects that are geared towards building and enhancing infrastructure for the Customer Success Organization.
- SCRUM Master with 5-7 years experience in program and project management and minimum 5 years experience in applying agile project methodology.
- Experience working with customer facing roles, Digital Campaigns, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.