Primary Skills: Program Management, Python, SQL, Big Data
Duration: 6 Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Program Manager, Analytics, is responsible for planning, building, managing and executing the Analytics roadmap for Trust and Safety team.
- This position will report into the Senior Manager for Trust and Safety, and will be expected to partner with Global Data, Product, Operations and Engineering teams.
- 2+ years of project/program management experience in high tech and eCommerce space.
- 2+ years of coding experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (Business, Payment, Legal, Product, InfoSec, Analytics and Engineering).
- Track record of driving and delivering complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years of experience in analytics, systems, data management or related field or..
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years of experience in analytics, systems, data management or related field.
- Experience with Tableau, Python, R, Scala, Java, automation, Hadoop development and data engineering in Hadoop, Cassandra, data migration, predictive modeling, reporting, root cause analysis, escalation deep dives.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.