Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12563786
Primary Skills: Salesforce/ Archer; API/ file sharing/ Sharepoint; NIST/ GDPR
Duration: 15 Months and extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Qualification in project management or equivalent. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program and project management. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Experience in leading large enterprise programs and projects associated with Information Security, database marketing, legal contracts and/or technical enhancements.
- Foundation of familiarity with information security and privacy controls (i.e. NIST, GDPR) and reviewing legal contracts
- Knowledge of database marketing and data sharing methods (API, file sharing, sharepoint)
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Experienced in summarizing business analysis progress for executive reporting, progress metrics reporting and within Agile methodology reporting.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to working with team members and managing projects, to deliver software that optimizes activities across business and technical constraints.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access and familiarity with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Program or Project Manager.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak @ 408-907-3213.
- Familiarity in working with workflow tools i.e. Salesforce, Archer.
- Experience with data sharing methods (API, file sharing, Sharepoint).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.