Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12203121
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this opportunity will allow you to work alongside some of the best experts in the industry. This company offers a workplace that has won numerous workplace awards for their people, innovations, and culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Swapnil at
408-512-2354. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Customer Success Operations, SFDC/Tableau/Qlik/JIRA
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Ideal Background & Skills:
- Current State Assessment: Documents, Design and drive processes (e.g. rollout and standardization of enterprise tool for Customer Success execution)
- Work effectively across IT, Enablement, Digital, Partners, CS etc.
- Provide valuable input on process improvements which includes automation and data
- Provide direction and guidance on process issues and advocate leading practices.
- Work closely with the CS SMEs to Identify gaps and breakdowns and drive root cause analysis to propose solutions.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil Raman at 408-512-2354
- 10+ years of relevant work experience preferably in SaaS business
- MBA or MA in IT, Financial Management, or similar relevant field
- Must be a strategic thinker approaching problems from a strategic and holistic view point
- Proficiency with tools like SFDC, Tableau, Qlik, JIRA, Aha, Miro etc. a big plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing data to support business decisions and to provide insight into future initiatives
- Desired: Experience applying Lean Six Sigma concepts and techniques to initiatives a major plus
- Passionate about continuous improvement & being a change champion
- Ability to lead and direct cross-functionally be it Ops team or stakeholders
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.