Primary Skills: Program Management, Salesforce, Portfolio Management, Medical Device, Lean Six Sigma,
Duration: 7+ Months (possible extension or conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of previous related program management, strategic planning, or portfolio management experience desired, medical devices experience preferred.
- Experience leading cross-functional matrixed teams.
- Proven record of success delivering challenging projects.
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma (LSS green or higher belt preferred).
- Working knowledge of PMI project management techniques and tools.
- Familiar with multiple product delivery methods.
- Strong experience with investments/projects outcome measurement.
- Change management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for creating easy, robust, and reliable tools and processes.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Office, Visio, and enterprise database tools.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.