Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12192885
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative and life-changing projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company continues to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Program Management, Salesforce, Portfolio Management, Medical Device, Lean Six Sigma,
Duration: 7+ Months (possible extension or conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of previous related program management, strategic planning, or portfolio management experience desired, medical devices experience preferred.
- Experience leading cross-functional matrixed teams.
- Proven record of success delivering challenging projects.
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma (LSS green or higher belt preferred).
- Working knowledge of PMI project management techniques and tools.
- Familiar with multiple product delivery methods.
- Strong experience with investments/projects outcome measurement.
- Change management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for creating easy, robust, and reliable tools and processes.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Office, Visio, and enterprise database tools.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.