Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12158965
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Nitish at 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Program Management, PMP, CISSP, CISA
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3+ years professional related work experience within a Global Risk & Compliance team
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), PMP, CISSP, CISA, or other industry certifications will be considered a plus.
- Understanding of compliance regulations and requirements such as PCI, SOC2, FFIEC, GLBA, and various Data Protection Laws.
- Be able to interface, influence, and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business colleagues and teams in multiple locations at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of information security principles and of relevant industry standards.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new environments and technologies.
- Good organizational skills, goal-minded, and a self-starter.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly complex environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.