Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12003722
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Agile methodology (jira, wikis), Dealing with stakeholders
Duration: 12 + Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Position Description :
looking for a Technical Program Manager to help execute key projects. The program manger needs to understand customer requirements, and then be responsible for: creating and driving the product delivery roadmaps and features.
Key Responsibilities :
- Familiarity with Agile methodology (including tools such as jira, wikis)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience to manage large project across 10+ teams.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Drive project management activities for end-to-end delivery in close collaboration with the product, tech and user teams.
- Prioritize and track the progress of the product portfolio against key objectives and results
- Manage critical project milestone.
- Effectively identify, and manage and communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Effectively communicate status to various stakeholders.