Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11903083
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag at 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Networking, Testing & Program Mangement
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Technical program managers who have either development or test experience in networking
- Understanding of core networking concepts: HTTP, DNS, and TCP/IP Networking Protocols, L3 Protocols (OSPF, BGP, PBR, IPv6), VxLAN, Multicast, L2 Protocols (VLAN, SNMP, LACP/LAG)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Work with different Product Software Development Engineering Teams during all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (Requirement, Design, Develop, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Production Deployment & Post Go-live application support), to ensure timely delivery of key application software release milestones.
- · Manage overall Scaled-Agile Framework release trains, by working with various Engineering teams. Track and provide visibility of all Network Engineering releases
- Work with business stakeholders, Product Management Teams, Software Engineering Teams, Network Teams and IT Teams to create and maintain the Network Software Release roadmap. Ensure that software release planning and alignment is done effectively
- Define and Track the end-to-end Engineering " plan of record” for application parallel software releases, using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) model
- Drive the Network Engineering program execution, focused towards launching various new product application software and releases
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional requirements for fast growing business needs. Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given timeline
- Develop/document procedures and processes, from Requirements, Design, Code, Test to Implementation phase.
- 10+ years relevant experience in networking/technology related business, with 4+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management
- Practical work experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.