Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11985187
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager (VTS) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, SOAP, XML, JSON, SSL and programming languages (C#, Java, etc.), Bilingual in English and Spanish
Duration: 12+ Months (possible extension or conversion to FTE based on performance and business need)
Contract Type: W2 only
- Lead cross-functional projects and analysis techniques to Client insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Data mining and management, developing and implementing analytics solutions, and generating reports in an effort to improve their clients' performance and achieve their business objectives
- Build and develop data models, reporting process, dashboards, performance metrics that support business decisions
- Develop and implement internal processes, quality controls and team standards to ensure quality and organizational expectations
- Work in conjunction with regional and global staff to strategize and plan VTS rollout activities
- Responsible to advice and guide clients (Issuers, merchants, and 3rd party wallet providers) on VTS integration options and act as a technical SME for VTS integrations by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols
- Responsible to advice and educate internal stakeholders in the region on VTS integration options/features
- Provide product guidance to client support and development staff configuring issuer interfaces into the VTS
- Maintain client satisfaction by supporting engagements resulting in successful go-lives
- Contribute to developing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VTS integrations
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to VTS capabilities to product managers in the product development stream to accelerate adoption with key stakeholders in key marketplaces /segments/ regions
- Bachelor' s degree required in computer/electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent technology expertise and acumen acquired through work experience.
- Working and demonstrable knowledge in Java, and/or C# programming languages.
- Working and demonstrable knowledge of using SOAP, XML, SSL languages/protocols
- Working experience in design/development of SQL databases and query using tools such as TOAD or SQL Developer or similar tools such as Splunk
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques
- Experience working and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Requires a progressively responsible experience in product development in mobile payments and/or mobile platforms or in payments systems integration or product marketing or sales
- Ability to work across multiple teams stationed in different time zones in an organization
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.