Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12328960
Akraya is looking for a Program Manager (Network/Software)for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Yash at 408-907-3211.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: UI Cloud experience, Handling Application programming experience, Financial goals and Network/Infrastructure PM
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Yash Sharma or call at 408-907-3211
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in networking/technology related business, with 4+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and the ability to work/influence with different levels of management.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability
- Practical work experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.