Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12308577
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Production Support Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Incident management, Production Support, MS Office products
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category:Technical Support & Customer Service
- Execute incident management process
- Facilitate incidents through the entire incident lifecycle
- Provide clear, accurate, and timely updates to internal partners and management during incidents
- Ensure that incident data, reports, customer facing statements and root cause data are accurately documented and distributed within agreed timeframes
- Analyze and provide visibility into incident data to call out key data, trends, pain points, etc.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
- Sound communication skills (verbal and written).
- Balance strength and diplomacy.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Strong collaboration skills working with local and remote teams.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- The ability to see the big picture & to create a clear, focused plan out of a world of noise.
- A motivated, can-do attitude.
- Experience using MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Project / Program Management experience preferred.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.