Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12126900
Akraya is looking for a Production Designer for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Nitish @ 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Designing, Campaigns
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Note: Beginner level role, In case if any senior consultant receives this email, it’ s just because you are in our database and this is a mass mail
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish @ 408-512-2367
- Digitally savvy - understanding of current landscape.
- Attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills.
- Understanding of performance design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience using design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results is a plus.
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently.
- Fan of live events is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.