Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12325005
Akraya is looking for a Product Verification Technician for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Product Development, Verification, Medical Device
Duration: 6 Months Plus Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Protocol Execution & Reporting
- Executes test protocols for clinically-based surgical simulation and automated testing utilizing da Vinci Surgical Systems and other test equipment
- Identifies and reports problems that arise during testing, and escalates new or persistent failure modes to appropriate engineering teams
- Provides documentation to the cognizant Test Engineer that clearly indicates the results of product testing.
- Performs instrument and accessory cleaning and reprocessing.
- Ensures successful, on-time completion of department projects; communicates constraints to direct management when successful project completion is at risk
- Performs a broad variety of tasks in support of product verification and test process design as assigned by department management.
- Complies with company Department and Standard Operating Procedures
- Works with Lab Manager to ensure adequate supply of test articles and other equipment or material.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- High school diploma or GED, along with experience working in a hardware production or test environment.