Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11974504
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Product Optimization Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-806-6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 1-3+ yrs Business Analyst experience / Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook / Knowledge of E-commerce / data reporting tools
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Understanding of payment processes especially ecommerce and Card- On – File infrastructure, understand Digital environment and digital services, financial services, mobile payments.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field. Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor delivery of complex topics to various audience levels. Able to adapt communication strategies to the needs of their audience (e.G., simplifying complex technical messages)
- Develops reports, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, ad hoc pivot tables, models, KPIs; analyzes data, and presents and/or publishes executive summaries, findings and analysis
- Multi-tasker. Successful in managing multiple priorities/assignments and being able to deliver on time
- Demonstrated experience in mobile app product management, development, user design, user behavior analysis and optimization
- Experience being part of a product development team in both a waterfall and agile environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist product Lead with the strategizing, planning, deployment and optimization of Client Token use cases across LAC, with more focus on the Card-Not-Present (CNP) environment, across all stakeholder groups (issuers, acquirers, payment gateways, merchants, processors)
- Support clients in token implementation projects both remotely and on-site, managing relevant work stream and ensuring efficient resolution of issues
- Maintain repository of Client Token Service information, assuring that all information is accurate and up-to-date
- Review existing documentation, mostly focused on client presentations, to provide ideas on improving the flow of information and “ refreshing” the look-and-feel of the decks. Revamp existing tokenization videos and work with agencies to update with latest information
- Generate reporting utilizing key product metrics. Analyze results to present actionable items and opportunities for improvement with clients and the optimization of their provisioning, authorization and life cycle management rates
- Assist with the gathering and documentation of specific requirements for each specific market in LAC, related to infrastructure, regulations, token mandates compliance, etc., to help “ paint” the true readiness picture for tokenization in our region.
- Work with Product Lead to follow up on the Card-Not-Present (CNP) Token Requestor integration and certification plan. Create dashboard to clearly and effectively report progress, status and potential roadblocks
- Create fundamental and creative dashboards to be shared with other counterparts that represent a quick, easy to read status of token readiness in the region
- Work with team members across the LAC organization and all other regions to leverage learnings from projects, exchange ideas and document these lessons learned to share with key stakeholders within Client LAC teams
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-806-6403
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.