Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11913644
Akraya is looking for a Product Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Experience in technical product management, Managin Scrum Teams, remote/virtual desktop applications, call center systems and tools (Salesforce, Amazon Connect, Content Management) a plus
Duration: 12 Months
Type: W2 only
- Collaborate with a team of top architects, engineers, security teams, experience designers, product management, customer care operations, and IT to align and define long term strategies that align with our strategic goals for our professional workforce.
- Sequence the long term strategy into a delivery roadmap, defining all technical, operational, and experience requirements at critical milestones.
- Document, prioritize and plan requirements; Provide folios and user stories across various scrum teams and partners to drive delivery to plan.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and work against key success metrics.
- Define MVP experiences, create learning plans, and quickly test, measure, and iterate based on outcomes.
- Create visibility in partnership with business leaders into long term roadmaps, progress, demo’ s, and KPI’ s through group share outs and stakeholder updates.
- Work in the evening with our India Development Center (IDC) to groom, plan and scrum.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana at 408-907-6411.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management of multiple scrum teams and outcomes.
- 3+ years operational experience and strong aptitude in all aspects of operations— leading people, process, and technology
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset--ability to identify key metrics and use data insights to drive business priorities
- Experience building and driving a durable roadmap (1-3 year outlooks) and ability to decompose it into requirements across enterprise platforms and operational processes
- Ability to balance short and long term solutions and relentlessly prioritize the most critical work
- Experience and great track record of partnering with engineering teams in an agile development environment, with experience driving grooming, planning and capacity planning
- Skilled at creating compelling business cases and comfortable navigating large and complex organizations to influence and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Results-focused with an aptitude for handling multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Deep customer empathy (internal/external) and curiosity
- Outstanding communication skills (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills-can effectively frame technical discussions to a non-technical audience with high impact
- Passion for excellence, highly self-motivated and has the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Experience with remote/virtual desktop applications, experiential monitoring, laptop management, and call center systems and tools (Salesforce, Amazon Connect, Content Management) a plus
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.